Monday, February 19, 2007 @ 10:10 PM
HOLA... All been busy plus lazy this few days ha... sign cny is getting boring and boring each year.. the angbao money is like getting lesser and lesser each year so not hopping much for next year oppss... when over to zouk last night wow Fatman was there and know what ?! one song he spin is about less than one min!! and he keep stopping just to talk!! OMG f**king bullshit! And I spent like 70$ just like that! Should have stayed at home and play wow.

Oh well after last night... I felt that I don't really enjoy clubbing that much compare to last time... So I think only friends bday party than I will attend another that is a no no... Sign life is so boring!! WTB LIFE PST haha... gonna keep blogging cant make myself more slack...

Right.. so happy cny all! later!