|
Tuesday, April 25, 2006 @ 8:16 PM
Sometimes I really wish there a way that can put me into deep sleep... don't really wanna to wake up, everday. Getting real sick of the life am living... What can I say? This world's just to cruel.. Face the facts of reality!
Some of my friend's think that am those happy go lucky kind da person... Ha I am not ... Just that I cant be bothed in other words bo chup! Whats the point worrying so much? Scare this and that? cool down & find a way to solve it... sound like very cool right? Haha .. When comes to relationship ... I really dont know how to handle it well ... Hais. Think for a few days, can I really over come it? I dont have an answer also... to prevent hurting other.."I choice to walk alone till I see the light shins at the path am walking on" Going out ... think stop here ba -GonE- |
|
